Airport Carry-On 2016
I seem to do these once a year so, I thought I would keep with the tradition :P This time though, I actually have a video proving that I do in fact bring these items with me ;) So let's get started! (Start at 0.24 for my travel carry-on break down!)
The Big Stuff
- Herschel Little America Backpack: I bought this not only for travel, but also for the upcoming school year. After packing this up, it really seems to fit a decent amount. (Although still not enough... maybe I'm just bringing too much with me :P)
- Apple MacBook Pro 15" w/ iDoo Case: I feel like this is pretty self-explanatory in this century haha but also because I plan to vlog every day, and type up a blog post of my travels. So a laptop is kind of required :P
- Leather Pouch w/ Chargers: I purchased this to put all my chargers in. The MacBook charger was ridiculously big, and I didn't want it just freely hanging out in my big bag.
- Camera (borrowed from family): Obviously a phone is just not sufficient some times.
- Fuji Film Insta Mini 8 + film: I ALWAYS bring this with me. You just never know!
- Beats Wireless Solo2: Just putting it out there, that this was a gift from Apple since they are doing a promotional thing with their products.
- Bright Spots Journal: I always bring my journal with me. It's the best way to truly remember all the events. And I never pack this in my suitcase... too personal.
- A book (Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed): just in case I get bored...
- Water bottle: Always got to stay hydrated and environmentally conscious.
- Umbrella: Where my family is going, there seems to be a lot of rain and thunderstorms happening...so just being prepared.
- iPod: What's traveling without music?
- Sunglasses (Quay Australia): To hide my tired looking eyes when I get off the plane. (I usually bring more than one pair, but only bring one pair with me in my carry on.)
- Pouch full of miscellaneous stuff
- hair accessories: hair ties, hair twisties, hair invisibobbles, bobby pins, hair clips
- kleenex: pretty self-explanatory in my opinion :P
- USB: just in case...
- pen: for my journal
- travel luggage scale: really should've bought this earlier, would've saved a lot of heart ache. But truly can't wait to use this!
- Eye mask: I hate how cramped airplanes are, but sometimes you need the sleep. And I cannot sleep with any lights, so this is the best bet for me! Plus, it's super soft...
- Glasses/Contacts: I need to see! And I wear glasses to the airport. Makes my life easier.
- Wallet (Alexander Wang -- I'm bringing both my Mason Hinge, and my Prisma)
- Evian Facial Spray: I haven't done this before, but I hear it's a good thing to travel with. So this time around, considering how long the flight is, I plan to use it.
- Kiehls Face Mask: I'm going to be the ghost on the airplane...
- Shiseido Urban Environment Suncare: It's time to really care for my skin...
- Banana Boat Sunscreen - Travel: Just in case the sun is hot when we get off...
I try my best to travel in style and safe. So I bring all the things I absolutely need, that I cannot buy in another country or area just in case my luggage is lost (which, cross my fingers, doesn't happen!). So even though my new backpack is basically brimming, I am totally ready!
And I do not bring make up with me because... ain't no one got time to put on make up after getting off the plane! Unless you got somewhere to be... which I don't, ever, so I'm good :)